Monday, June 7, 2010

An Ode to Keeler Motor Car

We just received what could be one of the best letters we have ever seen come across our desks. It is too great of a letter to attempt to paraphrase so i'll just type as it was written...with a trusty #2 pencil! Thank you Steven! You made our day.

6/3/2010

Dear Staff of Keeler BMW,

My name is Steven Churchill and I am a 7th grader at Shaker Junior High School. Even though I cannot yet drive, I have loved cars since age two. My favorite make of car is BMW and the only place I would want to buy one is at Keeler BMW. My favorite BMW is the 850csi because of its styling.

Keeler is my favorite car dealership because it is very close to my house and because of the good selection. I have heard many people comment on your great service and dedication to your customers. With the help of bmw.keeler.com I will always know what cars are in your inventory. Enclosed is a poem I have written about Keeler BMW.

Sincerely,
Steven

"My Favorite Place of All"

Keeler BMW....
My favorite place of all
Everytime I go by, I am glued to the window...
just looking at the great selection
it's in a good location,
but it doesn't matter,
'cause if I was in any BMW, I know the
trip would never be a bummer.
BMW's, BMW's, so sporty and fun...
I could ride in one, even when the sun is no
longer hung.

Keeler BMW...
Filled with great cars....
I couldn't count on getting a great deal from...
well, anyone else.
Z's, 1's or even 3's
5's, 6's and some luxo 7's
I just love it when they are in your collection
Even with so many cars in this world....
I will always be loyal to my friend Keeler BMW
So....Keeler BMW....
You are definitely my favorite place of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment