Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meet the Keeler Employees


Meet the Keeler Employees
Andy Rainone
Honda Sales Manager


What is your position at Keeler Motor Car Company?
I am the New Car Sales Manager at Keeler Honda.

How long have your worked at Keeler Motor Car Company?
I've been working at the Honda store for 9 months now.

What part of the Capital District do you live in?
I have lived in North Greenbush my whole life. North Greenbush is about 10 minutes from Albany.

How long have your worked in the automotive industry?
I've been working in the car business for 8 years now.

What are some of your hobbies?
When I get some free time I love to golf and I also love landscaping.

What's your favorite restaurant?
That one is easy...D'Raymond's Restaurant. Best Italian food in the Albany area!

Do you have any pets?
My wife and I have a 3 year old Miniature Pinscher named Lexi.

What's one invention you could not live without?
After the ice storm in December I would have to say that electricity is something I don't ever want to live without.

What's the one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?
I think that people would be surprised that I once owned a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

What's the best thing about working for Keeler Motor Car Company?
The best thing about working at Keeler is the strong level of teamwork and working for a company that emphasizes high customer satisfaction - it's great to be a part of the Keeler Honda team!


No comments:

Post a Comment