Friday, January 29, 2010

Hear what some of our Keeler BMW customers have to say

Hear What Our Customers Have to Say


"Raffe Chamoun - Keeler BMW Service Advisor"
Dear Ms. Dunning:I recently had service done on my BMW X3.I am writing, once again, to compliment Raffee Chamoun, and to let you know what a valuable asset he is to Keeler BMW's service department. I have owned many cars over the years and I have never dealt with someone who so consistenly was a pleasure to deal with in every respect. Raffe is always pleasant, knowledgeable, responsive and goes out of his way to make sure that the customer is satisfied. Other in this field would be well advised to follow his lead.
Sincerely,
Jeffrey K. Anderson

"Sales Consultant Joe Marcil"
I was given absolutely unbelievable superior attention. That's why I buy from Keeler Motor Car Company and Joe Marcil in particular. My husband and I have purchased over four vehicles with Keeler and Joe. I wouldn't even consider shopping elsewhere. The service we have been given over the years has been absolutely outstanding and I will continue to purchase from Keeler. I love my new BMW!!!
Marianne Garrsion

"Keeler Motor Car - Most Dependable Dealership"
I would have to seriously say that Keeler Motor Car Company is the most professional dealership that I know of. I have been buying cars from them since 1980 and with the exception of one car, all have come from Keeler and have ranged from Honda, Volvo, Jaguar and now BMW. I love the people and most of all the honesty and professionalism.This is the only dealership I have ever found that I would hold in this regard.
Sharon Burstein

"Sales Consultant Bruce Gardner"
Bruce Gardner was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Our two sons have both purchased BMW's from Bruce as well because of he customer service and dedication. It has been a pleassure working with him.
Helen & Bill Koonz

"Keeler Motor Car really spoils me!"
Keeler has always treated me as if I am their only customer. Their service from start to finish is always perfect. When my car is due for maintenance they pick up and deliver my car to me at work...what a great service! Keeler is outstanding at customer service and really deserves to be recognized for what they do. They really spoil me! Thank you Keeler for giving 100% in all that you do for your customers. You know the meaning of outstanding customer service!!
Kim Comiskey

Click here for updates on our BMW customer testimonials page

No comments:

Post a Comment