Friday, March 12, 2010

The Weekend is finally here...what are you doing?

Yes, we do sometimes write about things completely unrelated to the car business!

This weekend is my "single parent" weekend. The hubby (as i like to refer to him) is away to Myrtle Beach for his annual boys golf weekend which leaves me as a single mom for the next few days. So, I'll leave my comfy, no-kid zone, office at Keeler Motor Car, venture back up the Northway to Malta and pick up my two girls from daycare. From there, I'm sure, all hell will break loose. When I am alone with the girls I try to fill up their dance card with a ton of activities. I'm not sure why, maybe it makes me feel like a better mom?? Probably more along the lines of, I know they'll be exhausted at the end of the day! Regardless, I do it everytime the hubby is away.

Which leads into..."what are you doing this weekend?" There is a ton going on - The St. Patrick's Day Parade in downtown Albany, Annie at Proctor's, Parent's Night Out at the Saratoga Children's Museum, St. Pracktice Day at Irish Times with the Fighting 86's, etc. I'll be bringing my oldest to see Annie on Saturday night - she cannot wait!

So, it's "Peace Out" from Keeler Motor Car this week...no time to blog over the weekend! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment