Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Rides

Just for a change of pace, I decided it would be fun to post something a little out of the ordinary while I cover the blog for a couple of days. And since it's nearing the end of the day and I'm getting hungry, my mind inevitably turns to food. How can I combine my hunger and Keeler's line of vehicles? Simple - cake! A couple of quick Google searches later, and here's what I could find:

A great little smart cake - almost looks actual size!


This pretty pink MINI seems like an appropriate cake for a 17th birthday - I hope Kaylee got a matching MINI Cooper.


I think these are great, since I'm a fan of people building edible art. It takes some serious talent! I'll try to post some more cakes in the future... we don't want to leave Honda, Mercedes-Benz and BMW out, after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment