Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BMW - Just Don't Blog About It!

At Keeler Motor Car we are always looking for new and exciting ways to advertise our products and services. Well, while doing my daily research for interesting things to post on Facebook, our blog and Twitter today I came across this tweet from the @NYTimeswheels, "BMW Goes for Reverse Psychology" Brilliant! I liken it to telling my kids to do, well just about anything. They inherently want to do the exact opposite. Then I pull the ol' switcheroo on them, "I bet you can't finish those green beans" or "you probably don't know how to brush your teeth." It works (almost) every time!

Well, it seems to be working for BMW. It has piqued the curiosity of many Bimmer fanatics out there. The site is full of short videos and photos of what seems to me to look like a BMW 6-Series. But you be the judge. Here is the site, http://bit.ly/9DbLev Just don't blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment