Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hear what some of our Keeler Mercedes-Benz customers have to say!

Comments from our some of our Keeler Mercedes-Benz customers:

"Show My Appreciation"
Dear Dan,
I seldom write letters to employers, but I felt it was necessary to show my appreciation for your assistant service manager, Joe Palumbo.

My ML350 had a major electrical problem and Joe was on top of it from day one. He kept me advised of the problem and did his best to see that I received service that was prompt, courteous and reasonably priced.

It is a credit to Keeler Motor Car Company and Mercedes-Benz to have such a person as Joe, where service lately seems to be a lost art.

Joe does his job professionally and is an asset to your company.
Sincerely,
William Ellis

"Customer Satisfaction"
Dear Mr. Keeler,
I wanted to tell you about the positive experience I had dealing with Lynn Larson in your Mercedes-Benz dealership. I purchased a C300 4MATIC from Lynn in November, 2009.

I had visited your showroom earlier in the year. Lynn took us on a test drive of some automobiles, made her very polite sales pitch and we went on our way. She followed up a few times but i wasn't ready and told her I'd be in touch.

Around November 19, 2009, I received an email from your comppany with a great offer. I called up Lynn that day and told her I wanted the car. She said, "Great, red or black?"When I picked up my new Mercedes-Benz 2 days later, I arranged to meet with Lynn at a time of day when I hoped it would be a little sloer and she should take the time to show me how everything on the inside panel worked. She was kind enough to show us everything we needed.

Lynn Larson is a true professional. She is a great salesperson and is an asset to your team. I made sure that each time I returned, it was to meet with Lynn. I knew she was the person I wanted to do business with in your organization.
Sean Lally

"I highly recommend the dealership"
This is a terrific dealership. I expect to get my next car at Keeler. I highly recommend the dealership to my patients, friends and colleagues.
Patricia Fennell

"Keeler Mercedes-Benz Service"
No other Mercedes-Benz dealer that I have dealt with even approaches Keeler's level of taking care of its customers and being accessible and supportive.
Leonard J Laub

"Very refreshing"
Lynn Larson was probably one of the best sales persons I have met at a car dealership. She just showed me what I wanted to see and listened to me. Very unusual and refreshing.
Denise Petersen

"Mercedes-Benz Center at Keeler Motor Car Company"
FANTASTIC service! Very consistent and the staff always goes above and beyond.
John D. Flory

No comments:

Post a Comment