Thursday, December 30, 2010

Will the iPhone finally come to Verizon

Since I handle 99% of Keeler Motor Car's social media posts (which means I'm constantly scouring the internet for fun and interesting articles to tell our customers about) it's been difficult to not see all of the blog posts, articles written, facebook posts and tweets about the iPhone FINALLY coming to the Verizon.  Now, I'm well aware that this topic really doesn't have much to do with the automobile industry.  However, I started thinking about all the employees at Keeler Motor Car and how the minute the "work bell" rings here everyone walking out to their cars has their face in their phone and is either surfing the web, texting or making a phone call. That prompted me to think of all the phone installs we do at delivery.  So, in all actuality this does has something to with our business.  Personally I think it affects all businesses. 

I cannot wait to get the iPhone.  I have been drooling over the sleekness of it, the cool apps, etc since it came out.  See, I'm forbidden to even think about getting one since the hubby works for Verizon.  So I've been waiting...and waiting...impatiently I might add for this thing of beauty to come to Verizon.  And now, I believe it is going to truly happen and I for one couldn't be happier!!! 

Here is just one of many articles I stumbled across today.

No comments:

Post a Comment