Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We're tooting our own horn - cause we can!

Since this is called "tooting our own horn," we're going to kill two birds with one stone (or two subjects on one blog post.) 

First; we are very proud to announce some very substantial local and international contributions.  At the end of 2010 Keeler Motor Car donated $10,000 to the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York; $10,000 to the Albany Medical Center Foundation and $10,000 to the Max Cadet Dental Foundation out of Haiti.  The Max Cadet Dental Foundation is near and dear to our heart as it was started by Dominque Cadet and the Cadet Family.  Dominique has been working as a sales consultant in our Mercedes-Benz store for 13 years.  The foundation's primary purpose is to provide funding for the operation of a free dental clinic in Canapẻ-Vert (a town within Port Au Prince, Haiti). The dental clinic serviced over 8,000 patients in 2009, with 11 licensed dentists and a team of 10 dental technicians and other dental professionals doing cleaning, preventive care and simple dental surgeries. The clinic is operated by the "Fondation Max Cadet" (the Foundation) Haiti.
However, with the earthquake of January 12, 2010, the building housing the dental clinic sustained major damage. After the earthquake, the need for dental services is even greater based on the number of injuries and casualties suffered, and the collapse of the health infrastructure within Haiti.  Keeler Motor Car is thrilled to be able to help this very worthwhile cause.

Secondly; all-year long our dedicated, hard-working employees receive some amazing compliments that go highly unnoticed since the testimonials page of our website does not get a lot of hits.  So I would like to share some of them here for you to read.  As a nine year employee at Keeler Motor Car it makes me very proud to read these because I know how most of the population out there dreads going to a dealership and buying a car. 

"The most knowledgeable"
I've been car shoping for several weeks now and have recently helped two friends purchase new cars.  The process has been very stressful and dealing with the salespeople at other local dealerships was generally a displeasure.  Ken Hughes, however, was by FAR the most knowledgeable and friendly.  He knew that the model I was interested in wasn't available and didn't try to push me into considering another car.  I plan to recommend Ken and your dealership to family & friends looking to purchase Honda's in the future.

"So glad I switched to Keeler Honda"
I brought my Honda CRV to Keeler Honda for some new tires.  I knew it needed a 30,000 mile tune up but was unsure I could afford to do it all at this time.  I have always serviced my car at the dealership and have never missed any scheduled maintenance.
My Service Advisor was Nick Franzese.  He was so kind and attentive.  He assisted me and I was able to get the new tires and do the 30,000 tune-up. 
I have always received wonderful service from your dealership since I purchased my car there - this is my first Honda.  I love my car and love your dealership!
I just wanted to write a note to let you know how grateful I am to Nick for all his assistance.  I am so glad I switched to Honda.

"Long time Mercedes-Benz owner"
I have been a Mercedes-Benz owner since 1985.  I lived in Long Island until '95 and then moved to FL and now have a summer home in the Berkshires.  All during this time I have owned new Mercedes along the way.  I presently have four Mercedes-Benz.  Two are new and two are classic convertibles.  My service experience at Keeler Motor Car company was by far.....nothing ever came close, the best of any Mercedes-Benz dealer I have ever done business with in the past 25 years.  Great job!!!  This is also my first letter telling any dealer that their service was excellent!

"Truly Exceptional"
The service level is one of the main reasons we keep returning to Keeler Motor Car Co.  Keeler Mercedes-Benz is not cheap but several times in the past it has provided service at a level that was TRULY EXCEPTIONAL - - above and WAY beyond what a customer could reasonably expect to receive. 
In fact, I feel somewhat guilty that several times in the past when we did receive such service and where it would have been appropriate for us to write Keeler's management to commend its staff, we did not. It's sad that it's much easier to complain than to commend.

"Keeler BMW Salesman was fantastic"
My salesman Joe Marcil was fantastic!  He was patient and took as much time as I needed to familiarize myself with my new BMW.  This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had buying a car and Joe was a big factor in that.  I absolutely love my X3!  Every day I drive it is a thrill for me and I still can't believe I own a BMW. 

I would definitely consider buying another car from Keeler Motor Car in the future.  !

 


No comments:

Post a Comment