Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Keeler BMW receives another amazing testimonial

We don't like to toot our own horn at Keeler Motor Car but we certainly LOVE it when our customers do it for us.  Mark from Virginia did just that:

I just want to say thank you for your great service in an emergency. I live in Alexandria, Virginia, and was visiting my father in Schenectady over the weekend when I hit a very bad pothole on the way up and busted the sidewall of a runflat front tire on my BMW 3351. It hobbled along but clearly need replacement before I could return home. I've come to expect great service from BMW in my area but wasnt sure what I'd find when I showed up at your service bay door at 7:30 on Monday. What I found was fast and efficient service, a tire in stock, and a great young rep -- was it Sean? It was early -- who handled it from start to finish. I was thrilled with your ability to help me get home to Virginia in the afternoon and happy to see that the great service for whcih BMW has developed a name was running on all cylinders at your place.You have a great crew and I much appreciate it. Thanks again, Mark S.

No comments:

Post a Comment